- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Modern open planned living area downstairs
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- utility room
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
LUXURY SPACE – Three/Four bedroom detached luxury family home offers flexible family living space which has been extended and fitted to a very high standard, including double glazing and gas central heating, a stunning family open living area downstairs incorporating spacious lounge with a double glazed bow window to the front aspect. The dining kitchen comprises integrated appliances including a double oven cooker, four ring gas hob with an extractor fan, dishwasher and fridge. Also downstairs there is a playroom which can also be used as a bedroom or study room has a uPVC double glazed french doors leading to the garden, shower room with wash hand basin and low cistern WC and utility room which has space and plumbing for a washing machine.
On the first floor, there are three bedrooms which two are double bedrooms and have fitted wardrobes and the third is a single bedroom with a fitted cupboard. A large family bathroom comprising a bath with a waterfall shower attachment over and glass screen, wash hand basin with mixer tap and a low cistern WC. To the outside of the property, there is ample off road parking to the front and to the rear you can enjoy your nights and days with a well maintained split level garden with lawn, decking and patio areas.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all its excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
Proceed out of the city centre along the A47, onto the A5460 Narborough Road North which becomes Narborough Road. At the junction with Braunstone Lane turn right then immediately left onto the Narborough Road South slip road, take a right hand turn onto Watergate Lane and then a right hand turn onto Fishpools and then a left hand turn onto Pits Avenue which you can find the property on the right side of the road.
Blaby District Council, Council Offices, Desford Road, Narborough, Leicester, LE19 2EP. Council Tax Band C.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.