- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- downstairs WC
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Large rear garden
- Set in a cul-de-sac location
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- utility room
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A beautifully styled and extended, detached five bedroom family home, positioned on a quiet cul-de-sac just off Forest House Lane in this west Leicestershire development lying approximately five miles due west of Leicester City providing good access to the M1/M69 Motorway Networks and associated Fosse Retail Park, also having a primary school nearby. The property has been remodeled by the present owners offering stylish accommodation with uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and security alarm system, briefly entrance hall, lounge, bar room (original garage), dining kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, return staircase to first floor leads onto a sitting room, five bedrooms, two en-suites and family bathroom. Outside to the front is a tarmac driveway. To the rear of the property is a landscaped garden with an entertaining paved patio
Leicester Forest East is situated approximately five miles west of Leicester city centre offering excellent access to the A47 and M1 M69 commuter links. In addition it offers excellent shopping facilities at Fosse Park shopping complex and also the park and ride facilities found approximately a mile away.
The property would be suitable for a family looking for executive and luxury living. In order to not miss an opportunity to view this property please contact 0116 2246465
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.