- Close to Local Schools
- Detached Garage
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Three bedroom end terrace property in a convenient location with Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Bathroom, Garden, Detached Garage and Driveway. Being sold with No Upward Chain.
Entry to the property is through a door leading into the entrance hall with stairs off to the first floor and access to the Lounge/Diner and Kitchen. The lounge/diner has a uPVC double glazed half bay window to the front aspect, carpet flooring, tv point, radiator and uPVC double glazed french patio doors leading to the garden.
The kitchen comprises a sink and drainer with mixer tap over set in work surfaces extending to provide a range of base units and drawers under with matching eye level units over. Providing space for a washing machine and fridge freezer with built-in oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over. Double glazed window to the rear and door leading to the side elevation.
Upstairs are three bedrooms and a bathroom which comprises a panelled bath with shower, pedestal wash hand basin and separate WC.
Outside at the front of the property is a driveway with a side gate access and at the rear of the property is a lawned garden with a patio area and a brick-built detached garage.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.