- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Large rear garden
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Three bedroom bay fronted semi-detached property with off road parking set within the sought after area of Braunstone Town.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and briefly comprises of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom and a large private rear garden.
Entry to the property is through the door to the front into the lobby with staircase rising to the first floor. The lounge has a bay window to the front, electric fire and door into the kitchen. The kitchen has a range of base and wall units with work surface area over, one and a half stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, inset electric oven with four ring induction hob with built in extractor above, plumbing for washing machine, window and door to the rear, with cupboard off with combi boiler in. Side lobby with door into garden.
The conservatory has a tiled floor and French doors into the garden.
To the first floor are three bedrooms, bedroom one has built in wardrobes and window to the front elevation, bedroom two has a window to the rear elevation, bedroom three has a window to the front elevation.
The bathroom has a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal sink, low level w.c., window to the rear elevation.
The landing has a window to the side elevation and access to the loft.
To the outside to the rear is the garden which has a laid lawn and a decked patio area, borders and mature trees and bushes, gate to side and fencing to the boundaries.
To the front of the property there is off road parking for one car.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.