- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Three bedroom mid-town house. The property would make an ideal first time buy or investment. The property has rear gardens and off road parking to the front. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway with staircase to the first floor, lounge, kitchen/diner and outbuilding with WC. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property has gas central heating and double glazing and is within close proximity to local amenities and major road networks. WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Entry to the property is through the door into the hallway, with a door leading into the lounge. The lounge has double glazed bay windows to the front elevation. In the hall there is two under stairs cupboards and a door leading to the kitchen/diner.
There are a range of base and wall mounted units with work surface area over, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, gas cooker point with extractor hood and window to the rear elevation, doorway to the rear leading to the outbuilding with a downstairs WC and storage cupboard, door leading to the rear garden and a further door leads to the side access to the front of the property.
To the first floor are three bedrooms, bedroom one is a double bedroom with a double glazed bay window to the front elevation and carpet flooring. Bedroom two also being a double bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted cupboard and carpet flooring, bedroom three being the single bedroom has double glazed window to the front elevation.
The bathroom comprises a three-piece suite with low level W.C., pedestal sink, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, tiled floor and walls with window to the rear elevation.
To the outside is the rear garden with a patio area leading to a laid lawn, shed, mature bushes and trees to the rear and fencing to boundaries.
To the front is a paved driveway with off road parking and steps leading to the front door.
Blaby District Council.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all its excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities which include shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.