- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
NO UPWARD CHAIN
Extended three bedroom semi-detached property in an convenient location with Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Garden and Driveway. Property has been refurbished all throughout. Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
Entry to the property is through a door into the entrance hall with stairs off to the first floor and access to the Lounge. Lounge has a uPVC bay window, vertical radiator, electric fireplace, carpet flooring and access to the Kitchen/Diner.
The Dining Kitchen has been extended to the rear to offer space for open plan living. The kitchen is fitted with integrated oven cooker, four ring gas hob, sink and drainer with mixer tap over set in work surfaces extending to provide a range of base units and drawers under with matching eye level units over. Providing plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer.
Upstairs are Three bedrooms and a Bathroom which comprises panelled bath with shower attachment over and glass screen, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Outside at the front of the property is a paved driveway for up to two cars and at the rear of the property is a good sized garden laid to lawn with patio area, garden shed, and gated side access.
Convenient residential location, well served by excellent road links to the nearby motorway network, local schooling, popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park and accessed by public and private transport to Leicester City centre.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.