- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
(OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN) Two bedroom link-detached bungalow located in the highly popular Braunstone Town, the property comprises of: Hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room. Outside to the rear there is a carport, garage and laid to lawn garden. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout the property.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Double glazed door leads to:
Good size lounge with radiator and fire place. Double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Double glazed window to the front and double glazed door to the side. With a range of base and wall units, work top surfaces, stainless steel sink with taps and drainer. Appliance space for cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer.
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Double glazed window and door to the rear aspect and radiator.
Fitted three piece suite with shower cubicle, low cistern WC and wash basin. Double glazed opaque window to side aspect.
To the front there is a driveway for off road parking, easily maintained front garden, double glazed door to the kitchen, double glazed door to the hallway and gated access through the carport and to the garage and rear garden. Low maintenence rear garden with paved patio and gravelled area and shrubs & borders.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.