- Detached Garage
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Set in a cul-de-sac location
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
POTENTIAL TO EXTEND PROPERTY TO SIDE SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION
Vincent’s are delighted to offer a well presented two bedroom detached bungalow situated on an extremely generous size corner plot. The property comprises of hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there’s a driveway with ample parking to the front and side, gate access to a detached garage and a low maintenance garden to the rear. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Porch leading to the hallway with access to two bedrooms, bathroom and lounge.
Good size lounge with radiator and a large double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Double glazed window to the front and double glazed door to the side. With a range of base and wall units, worktop surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer. integrated appliances oven, induction hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge.
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Fitted three piece suite with sanitary-ware bath with shower over, low cistern WC and washbasin. Double glazed opaque window to side aspect.
To the front, there is ample off road parking to the front and side, gated access to the garage and a double glazed door to the kitchen. Low maintenance rear garden with fences to borders.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all its excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment
Blaby District Council, Council Offices, Desford Road, Narborough, Leicester, LE19 2EP. Council Tax Band C.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.