- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A well presented and newly refurbished two bedroom semi detached bungalow being offered for sale to which an internal views comes highly recommended to appreciate the property on offer which briefly comprises entrance hall, bathroom/WC, two bedrooms, living room/dining room and kitchen. Externally there are front and rear garden with a driveway and garage. Viewing is recommended. In addition the property benefiting from gas central heating system and double glazing where stated.
Entrance door, loft access, airing cupboard, door access to lounge, bedrooms and bathroom
Double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling, television aerial point, gas fire with surround.
Double glazed window, radiator, wardrobes, dresser units, bedside cabinets.
Double glazed window, radiator
Beautiful bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin with cupboard under, double glazed opaque window and tiled walls and floor.
The kitchen has a range of base and wall units with wooden work tops over, inset oven, ceramic hob and extractor above. integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splash back, double glazed window to the rear and door to the side
Paved area, planted borders, hedge and fence boundary
Providing off street parking giving access to detached garage and rear garden.
NOT MEASURED: We strongly recommend that you check to ensure that the space is suitable for requirements.
Up and over door, door to side, outside light
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.