- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Offered With No Upward Chain
Ideal FIRST TIME BUY this two bedroom semi-detached family home within the popular area of Leicester Forest East which has local schools, shops and easy access to major motorways and the city centre. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating and briefly comprises porch, entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen to the ground floor with two bedrooms and the family bathroom on the first floor. Garage to the side, driveway affording off road parking and rear garden with patio area and good sized lawn. The property is sold with No Upward Chain and offering scope for expansion to rear and over garage subject to planning
Leicester Forest East is situated approximately five miles west of Leicester city centre offering excellent access to the A47 and M1/M69 commuter links. In addition it offers excellent shopping facilities at Fosse Park shopping complex and also the park and ride facilities found approximately a mile away.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.