- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Three bedroom end town house situated in a cul-de-sac. The property would make an ideal first time buy or investment. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor, kitchen/diner and lounge. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property has gas central heating and double glazing and is within close proximity to local amenities and major road networks. The property also includes solar panels on the roof please call our office for further information.
Entry to the property is through the door into the hallway, with a door leading into the kitchen/diner. There are a range of base and wall mounted units with work surface area over, sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood, radiator, space for appliances and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, double glazed window to the front elevation and doorway leading to the lounge.
The homely lounge has uPVC double glazed french doors overlooking the rear garden, tv point and radiator.
To the first floor are three bedrooms, bedroom one is a double bedroom with a double glazed window to the front elevation, space for wardrobes and carpet flooring. Bedroom two also being a double bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear elevation, space for wardrobes and carpet flooring, bedroom three being the single bedroom has double glazed window to the rear elevation with space for wardrobes.
The bathroom comprises a three-piece suite with low level W.C., wash hand basin with vanity unit under, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, tiled walls with window to the front elevation.
To the outside is the rear garden with a patio area leading to a laid lawn, shed and fencing to boundaries.
To the front is a patio leading to the front door with fenced perimeters and laid to lawn.
Blaby District Council.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all its excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities which include shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
This property may be approached from Leicester City centre via (A47) St Augustine Road negotiating left turn at traffic light intersection into (A5460) Narborough Road North leading through Narborough Road to Braunstone Lane traffic light inter-section. Negotiate right turn into Braunstone Lane (Sturgess garage on right) and follow road taking fifth left turn into Shakespeare Drive and follow road to end leading into Shakespeare Close where the property is situated on a small green on the left-hand side.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.