- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Large rear garden
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
DRAFT DETAILS – WAITING FOR VENDORS APPROVAL
Vincent’s are delighted to market this substantial three bedroom semi-detached property which has been extended to the rear. The property is conveniently situated for the M1/M69 and Fosse Park Shopping Centre. The accommodation comprises: Hall, two reception rooms, extended kitchen, conservatory, three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. Off road parking to the front, garage to the side and generous gardens to the rear of the property. A MUST VIEW!
Door to the front, tiled floor, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Reception Room One
Currently used has a sitting room with a double glazed bay window to the front and radiator.
Reception Room Two
Currently used has a television & dining room with double glazed bay window to the rear, open fire place with cast iron surround and radiator.
Extended L Shaped Kitchen
Fitted with wall and base units, stainless steel sink, work surfaces with tiling to splashbacks, space for oven, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, appliance space for fridge freezer, central heating combination boiler, tiled floor, access to the garage, double glazed windows to the rear with door leading to the conservatory.
Brick built conservatory with double glazed window and door leading to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the hall, double glazed window to the side and access to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Double glazed bay window to the front, space for wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, space for wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of sanitary ware bath overhead shower, wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiled walls, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the rear and side.
To the front of the property is a driveway for off road parking and access to the garage through the roll top garage door. The rear enclosed garden has a patio area, good size lawn, borders with fencing, shrubs and plants.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.