- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Off Road Parking
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Vincent’s have the pleasure in offering this well presented three bedroom double bay fronted semi-detached bungalow with extensive front gardens, off road parking and rear garden. The property is offered with No Upward Chain and has potential to upgrade into a modern home.
The property has gas central heating and double glazing and comprises; entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms and a further bedroom to the first floor.
Entry to the property is through the door to the front elevation into the hallway, which has doors leading into the lounge, bedroom one and the stairs rising to the first floor.
The lounge has a bay window to the front elevation, modern electric fire and radiator .
The kitchen comprises a range of base and wall units with work surface over, sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven, plumbing for washing machine, window to the rear and door to the side leading to the dining area. Dining room with door to the garage and double glazed french doors to the garden.
The bathroom is located off the dining room and comprises a three piece suite, low level w.c., built in vanity unit with wash hand basin, tiled bath, chrome towel rail and window to the side elevation.
Bedroom one has a bay window to the front elevation and built in wardrobes. Bedroom two has a built in cupboard and window to the rear elevation.
To the first floor is a loft conversion into bedroom three, staircase rising and window to the front elevation, storage into the eaves.
To the outside of the property to the rear is a paved patio area with laid lawn with mature shrubs and plants to borders, shed to rear and fencing to boundaries.
To the front are mature gardens with laid lawns and pathway to the centre, shrubs and plants to borders and driveway to side with parking for two cars leading to the garage.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.