- 3 bedrooms
- Detached Garage/Office
- Double Glazing
- Enclosed garden with patio area
- EPC Rating D
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- Open planned kitchen diner
- Set in a cul-de-sac location
- Situated on a Corner Plot
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
Double glazed front door, radiator, stairs rising to first floor and door leading to lounge.
Lounge 15’7″ x 13’4″ (4.75m x 4.64m)
With feature gas fire, radiator, double glazed window to front and access to the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/Diner 9’2″ x 19’1″ (2.79m x 5.82m)
With patio doors leading onto the rear garden. Wall and base units with integrated appliances. Fridge, freezer, washer and dishwasher. Roll edged worktops with tiles surround, gas range oven, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, under stairs storage closet and single double glazed door to side.
First Floor Landing
With airing cupboard, loft access and double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom One 11’7″ x 11’10” (3.53m x 3.61m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8’11” x 11’4 (2.72m x 3.45m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 6’11” x 7’11” (2.11m x 2.41m)
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, deluxe shower cubicle with mixer shower, wash hand basin, WC and radiator.
Front and rear gardens with mature palm trees and side hedgerow.
Brick built detached garage with up & over garage door and double glazed patio doors.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.