- Close to Local Schools
- downstairs WC
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
A Great Opportunity to acquire this Three Storey Mid Town House located just off Narborough Road South which is an excellent position for Fosse Park and Junction 21 of the M1 Motorway. In brief the property comprises of hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite. To the outside there’s a driveway to the right side of the property for two cars and a garage. Benefiting from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
The front door leads into the hall which has stairs rising to the first floor, radiator and a door into the lounge including a radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and a double glazed window to the front aspect. The kitchen/diner is fitted with a range of modern high gloss wall and base units with wood effect work surfaces over incorporating a sink/ drainer with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, built in oven, gas hob, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan, recessed spotlights, radiator, tiled floor, French doors leading out to the rear garden and access into the downstairs cloakroom which has a low flush WC, wash hand basin and a radiator.
Leading to the landing which has carpet flooring, radiator, window to the front aspect and stairs rising to the second floor. A double bedroom with built in wardrobes, radiator and two double glazed windows to the rear aspect. A single bedroom currently used has an office which has carpet flooring, radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect. Family bathroom with three piece suite with bath, built-in separate shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator and recessed spotlights.
The master bedroom which has carpet flooring, built in wardrobe, loft hatch and a double glazed window to the front aspect. En-suite comprises with a double shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator, recessed spotlights and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden patio with a gated pathway providing rear access into the garage. In front of the garage is a driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.