**Early viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment**
Improved and superbly presented three bedroom semi-detached house benefiting from gas central heating and uPVC sealed unit double glazing. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, refitted kitchen, and conservatory. To the first floor landing there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with shower and stair access to the loft conversion. Outside there is off road parking and a large lawned garden.
Doors leading to lounge and stairs access to first floor.
Double glazed bay window to the front and radiator.
Refitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiled walls, integrated oven cooker and separate hob, space and plumbing for appliances, built-in cupboard, radiator and uPVC doors leading to the conservatory.
With tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed and door leading to rear garden
First floor landing:
Leading to three bedrooms, bathroom and access to loft space.
Double glazed windows to the front aspect, built-in cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Accessed by stairs, with two skylight windows and carpet flooring.
Contemporary fitted bathroom with overhead shower, wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiled walls, tiled floor and radiator.
Front & Rear of Property:
To the front there is off road parking and side access. To the rear of the property there is above average size garden with access to an outside WC, laid to lawn and patio area.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.