Impressive end town house with two double bedrooms, set on the border of Braunstone and Leicester Forest East and located within close proximity to local amenities and major road networks. The property has double glazing and gas central heating and briefly comprises; porch into open plan lounge with French doors into the breakfast kitchen, to the first floor are two bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside is a rear garden with garage and garden to the front.
Entry to the property is through the porch door leading into the open plan lounge, with staircase rising to the first floor, electric contemporary fire to the wall, window to the front elevation and French doors leading into the breakfast kitchen
The breakfast kitchen has a modern fitted kitchen with base and wall units with granite effect work surface area over, five ring Neff gas hob with inset electric oven below and Neff extractor above, tiled splash backs. One and a half stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, window to the rear elevation, with door leading into rear lobby with further door to the rear garden.
The staircase rises to the first floor, bedroom one has fitted wardrobes, wooden laminate floor, built in storage cupboard, window to the front elevation and tv point. Bedroom two has a built in cupboard with boiler in and window to the rear elevation. The bathroom has a three piece white suite comprising; low level w.c., panelled bath with shower over, pedestal sink with mixer tap, tiled walls, chrome towel rail, loft access and window to the rear elevation.
Outside of the property is the rear garden which has a pebbled patio area with gate to side and door leading into the garage, outdoor tap. To the front is the garden with a laid lawn.
The garage with an up and over door, with power and lighting, is approachable via a shared access.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.