- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- utility room
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
An exceptionally well presented two bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises porch, entrance hall, lounge, beautiful fitted kitchen, utility room, two bedrooms and a stunning shower room. Outside to the front is a large paved driveway and to the rear is a very well maintained garden.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Double glazed door to the front, carpet flooring and radiator.
Double glazed bay window to the front, two double glazed windows to the side, carpet flooring and radiator.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, sink with swan mixer tap and drainer, integrated four ring gas hob and integrated oven, flooring, double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed door leading to the utility room.
Plumbing for washing machine and space for other appliances, door to the front and back of the property.
Double glazed bay window to the front, carpet flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, carpet flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, walk in shower cubicle with glass frame, low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard under, tiled walls and flooring.
To the front of the property is a large paved driveway and to the rear is a very well maintained garden which has been done with low maintenance in mind, there are borders, shed and a patio area.
We understand this property to be freehold
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.