- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Four Piece Suite Family Bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Off Road Parking
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Ideal FIRST TIME BUY this three bedroom semi-detached family home within the popular area of Braunstone Town which has local schools, shops and easy access to major motorways and the city centre. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating and briefly comprises porch, entrance hall, lounge/diner with sliding doors to the garden, kitchen and utility room. Three bedrooms and the family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle and bath on the first floor. Garage to the side, driveway affording off road parking and enclosed rear garden with patio and stone area. The property is sold with No Upward Chain and offering scope for expansion to rear subject to planning.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.