- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Large garage parking (With automated garage doors)
- Latest edition uPVC double glazed windows (Five Years Old)
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Potential to extend both to the side and rear of this property subject to planning permission.
- South Facing Garden
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Vincent’s are delighted to offer this beautifully presented detached family home. The property benefits from; latest edition uPVC double glazed windows and door, central heating, fireplace, kitchen/breakfast room, driveway, large garage and landscaped garden. Potential to extend both to the side and rear of this property subject to planning permission.
Accommodation comprises; hallway, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen/breakfast bar and pantry. The landing leads off to 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. External front and rear CCTV (With a digital receiver)
Viewings arranged via Vincent’s Estate Agents.
Entrance door with window to front, radiator, spindle bannister stairs to the first-floor landing and doors leading to lounge/diner and kitchen.
Double glazed bow window to front, gas fireplace with marble hearth and stone surround, radiator, carpet flooring and double glazed french doors leading to the rear garden
Range of fitted base and wall units with granite worktops, one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap. Fitted with integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven and induction hob over with extractor fan. Features include downward spotlights, radiator tiled splashbacks & tiled flooring, understairs cupboard, door leading to garage, double glazed window and french doors to the rear garden.
Large garage with car standing, power, skylight and lights connected and electric rolling shutter door.
Obscure window to side elevation and doors leading to three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Double glazed bow window to front, fitted wardrobes, fitted dressing table, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet and space for wardrobes.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet and space for wardrobes.
Three-piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower and glass screen, wash hand basin, close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, obscure double glazed window to rear and extractor fan.
Driveway for up to two cars and large garage parking (With automated garage doors).
With a south-facing lawn garden with patio area, shed and boundary fencing.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all its excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
Blaby District Council, Council Offices, Desford Road, Narborough, Leicester, LE19 2EP. Council Tax Band C.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.