- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Vincent’s is delighted to offer this three bedroom semi-detached house benefiting from double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises porch, entrance hall, lounge/dining area, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside to the front is a driveway leading to side gate access to the rear with a detached garage and a very well maintained garden.
The property is entered via a entrance porch with a door opening to the hallway. Leading access to the lounge/diner, kitchen, stairs rising to first floor and radiator.
Double glazed bay window to front, feature fireplace with wood surround and hearth housing living flame coal effect gas fire, coving to ceiling, TV point, radiator, open plan to dining room.
Double glazed sliding doors to the rear, radiator and a serving hatch to the kitchen.
A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, oven and gas hob and extractor over, tiled walls, double glazed window to rear, door opening to side of property and serving hatch to dining room.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, doors to three bedrooms and bathroom, access to insulated loft space.
Double glazed bay window to front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, combination boiler and radiator.
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, radiator, obscure double glazed window.
A detached garage with up and over door.
To the front of the property there’s a driveway providing off road parking up to two cars and side access to the rear. The rear garden is mainly lawned with patio and fenced boundaries.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.