- Close to Local Schools
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
(GUIDE PRICE: £220,000-£230,000)
(NO UPWARD CHAIN!) An exceptionally well presented three bedroom semi-detached house benefiting from double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises porch, entrance hall, lounge/dining area, beautiful modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside to the front is a driveway with side access and to the rear is a very well maintained garden. The accommodation offers a wide range of attractive attributes desired by many prospective purchasers and an early viewing is therefore strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door and double glazed windows to the front leading to:
Door and window to the front, modern tiled flooring and radiator.
Modern Fitted Kitchen:
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed door to the side, modern fitted with a range of base and wall units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, integrated four ring gas hob with extractor fan and oven, anthracite vertical radiator, appliance space for washing machine and fridge freezer.
Lounge with double glazed bay window to the front and to the rear there are double glazed french doors to the rear garden.
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Modern Fitted Bathroom:
Double glazed window to the rear, heated towel rail, sanitary three piece suite with bath and shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin with storage under, tiled walls and flooring.
Double glazed window to the front and radiator
To the front of the property is a driveway with gate leading to side aspect and to the rear is a very well maintained garden which has been done with low maintenance in mind and a patio area.
We understand this property to be freehold.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.