- Close to Local Schools
- Dining Kitchen
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Improved and superbly presented semi-detached family home benefiting from gas central heating and uPVC sealed unit double glazing. The property briefly comprises hall, lounge, dining kitchen and to the first floor landing, three bedrooms and a bathroom with shower. Outside there is off road parking and lawned garden.
Doors leading to lounge and kitchen, radiator and stair access to first floor.
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
With units and equipment including one-and-a-half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with hot and cold mixer tap inset to U-shaped straight edged worktop with range of cupboards, plumbing for automatic washing machine and plumbing for tumble dryer under, stainless steel splashbacks and range of wall cupboards over. Appliance space for oven cooker and fridge freezer. Also with central heating radiator, under stairs cloaks\storage cupboard, coved ceiling with sealed unit double glazed rear bay picture window incorporating double glazed patio doors to rear garden terrace.
First floor landing:
Leading to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Double glazed windows to the front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Contemporary fitted bathroom with overhead shower, wash hand basin within vanity unit, low level w.c., tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, airing cupboard with newly fitted combination boiler and sealed unit double obscure glazed rear window.
Front & Rear of Property:
To the front there is off road parking and side access. To the rear of the property there is a well maintained garden with a raised terrace area, laid to lawn and built shed.
Blaby District Council, Council Offices, Desford Road, Narborough, Leicester, LE19 2EP. Tel: . Council Tax Band B.
Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.