- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
OVER 55’s First Floor Apartment, which is perfect if you are looking for a quiet place to live that’s close to Fosse Park Shopping Centre, bus links to the city and Aylestone Meadows Local Nature Reserve. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. Access is given via a front door leading to stairs to the first floor. Once inside you will enter the lounge which has a double glazed window to the front, storage cupboard and radiator. The kitchen comprises base units, work surfaces, combi boiler, splash back tiles and a sink drainer unit, with space for a fridge freezer, oven and a washing machine. Double glazed window to the rear. With access from the internal lobby, there are two bedrooms which one is the master with fitted cupboards and double glazed window to the front, and the second bedroom which has a fitted cupboard and double glazed window to the rear (currently used as a dining room). Walk-in wetroom with low-level WC, wash hand basin, double glazed opaque window and loft access. To the outside of the property, there are well maintained communal gardens and visitor parking.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all its excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.