- Offered With No Upward Chain
- Over 55's Complex
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
OVER 55’s First Floor Apartment, which is perfect if you are looking for a quiet place to live that’s close to Fosse Park Shopping Centre and with bus links to the city. Benefiting from communal grounds which are well maintained. Access is given via a front door leading to stairs to the first floor. Once inside you will enter the lounge which then gives access to a kitchen or to the rear lobby. From here you will have access to the two bedrooms and to a shower room.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Access via front door and leads to the first floor.
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Leads to kitchen or to the rear lobby.
Kitchen comprising of wall and base units, work surfaces, combi boiler, splash back tiles and a sink drainer unit, with space for a fridge freezer and a washing machine. Double glazed window to the rear.
Access from the lounge and leads to the bathroom and to the two bedrooms
Double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobes and a radiator
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobes and a radiator
Three piece set comprising of a shower cubicle, low level wc and a hand wash basin. Double glazed window to the rear.
Communal Grounds which are well maintained
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.