- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Extended Kitchen/Diner
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- utility room
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
DRAFT DETAILS – WAITING FOR VENDOR APPROVAL
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
Attractive, extended three bedroom semi detached family home oozing with charm & elegance and delightfully situated in the highly sought after area of Rowley Fields. Features include homely lounge, utility room, fitted stylish kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, fitted contemporary bathroom, driveway & lawned gardens to the rear. – A MUST VIEW!!
Entry to the property is through the uPVC double glazed door to the front elevation leading into the porch with a further uPVC double glazed door into the entrance hallway. The hallway has carpet flooring, stairs leading to first floor and under stairs storage cupboard.
The lounge has a double glazed bay window to the front aspect and radiator. Utility room with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Open plan kitchen diner has a range of contemporary base, wall and drawer units with work tops over, inset oven, four ring gas hob over and extractor fan above, sink and drainer with swan mixer tap, space for fridge freezer, stylish wooden laminate floor, vertical radiator and uPVC double glazed windows and door leading to rear garden.
To the first floor is the landing with access to three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. Bedroom one is the master bedroom which has a uPVC double glazed bay window to the rear front elevation, space for wardrobes and radiator. Bedroom two has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator. Bedroom three has a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation with radiator and space for wardrobes.
Three piece suite bathroom comprises vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap, low level w.c., bath with central mixer tap and overhead shower. Contemporary towel rail, tiled walls, obscure double glazed windows to the rear.
To the rear of the property is the garden which features a elevated patio area and a laid to lawn.
To the front of the property is a newly paved driveway with off road parking up to two cars and side gate access to the rear garden.
Leicester City Council – Tax Band C.
Proceed out of Leicester city centre on the Narborough Road, just before the Tesco petrol station take a left hand turn onto Rowley Fields Avenue and then turn the first left onto Sybil Road which you’ll see the property to the right hand side located with a Vincent’s For Sale board outside.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.