- 2 Floors
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
Three bedroom semi-detached property in the highly popular location of Braunstone Town. Property comprises of: Hall, kitchen, through lounge, conservatory. First floor landing leading to three bedrooms and a shower room. Outside to the front there is a driveway with a side access gate to the rear. To the rear there is a large garden. There is gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Stairs rising to the second floor, doors leading to lounge and kitchen.
Through lounge with fireplace and double glazed sliding doors to conservatory to the rear aspect. To the front aspect there is a double glazed bay window with radiator.
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units. Appliances space and integrated oven cooker with separate gas hob. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed door to the side leading access to the conservatory.
Leading toward three bedrooms and bathroom.
Double bedroom with radiator, fitted wardrobes and double glazed window to the rear.
Double bedroom with radiator, fitted wardrobes and double glazed bay window to the front.
With radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low cistern WC and radiator
To the front there is a driveway with side access leading to the shed garage and large pleasant gardens to the rear with shrubs and borders.
Convenient residential location, well served by excellent road links to the nearby motorway network, popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park and accessed by public and private transport to Leicester City centre.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.