- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- downstairs WC
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- En-suite shower room
- Gas central heating
- Study Room
- utility room
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This four/five bedroom extended semi-detached family home is situated in a highly sought after location, and within walking distance to local schools, with easy access to Leicester City Centre, Fosse Park and the M1/M69 motorways. Accommodation comprising of:-
Entrance hall, dining room, lounge, study room, kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms with one bedroom including an en-suite shower room, family bathroom, lovely garden to the rear and off-road parking to the front.
Double glazed door leading to:-
Double glazed door to front, stairs leading to the first-floor landing. Doors leading to lounge/diner, study room and kitchen
With double glazed bay window to front, radiator and folding door leading to:-
With double glazed french doors leading to the rear garden, radiator and gas fire.
With a multitude of uses such as a bedroom, playroom, snug or study room. Features include a double glazed window to the front and radiator
Extended kitchen fitted with a vast range of base and wall units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces with tiling to splashback, appliance space for oven, fridge and plumbing for dishwasher, under stairs store cupboard, radiator and downstairs WC with hand wash basin. Double glazed window to the rear and side door leading to:-
With space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer, wall units and double glazed door and window to the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With stairs from the hall, there is loft access and leading to four bedrooms and a family bathroom
With tiled walls and flooring, panelled bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin, WC, combination boiler, radiator and double glazed opaque window to the rear.
Double glazed bay window to front, built-in wardrobes and cupboards and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, separate en-suite shower room with walk-in shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
Two double glazed windows to the front, large fitted wardrobes and radiator.
To the front of the property, there is off road parking for several vehicles. The rear enclosed garden has a base decking area, good size lawn, borders with fencing, shrubs and plants.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.