- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Off Road Parking
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- Potential extend to the rear subject to planning permission
- South Facing Garden
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
Three bedroom semi-detached property in the highly popular location of Braunstone Town. The property comprises of hallway, kitchen and through lounge/diner. The first floor landing leads to three bedrooms and a shower room. Outside to the front, there is a driveway for up to two cars with side access to the rear garden. There is gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Stairs rising to the first floor, doors leading to lounge and kitchen.
Through lounge with fireplace and patio doors to the rear aspect. To the front aspect, there is a double glazed bay window with a radiator.
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units. Appliances space and integrated oven cooker with separate gas hob. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and door to the side.
Leading toward three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Double bedroom with radiator, fitted wardrobes and double glazed bay window to the front.
Double bedroom with radiator, space for wardrobes and double glazed bay window to the rear.
With a radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low cistern WC and radiator.
To the front, there is a driveway with side access leading to the rear garden with shrubs and borders.
Convenient residential location, well served by excellent road links to the nearby motorway network, popular out of town shopping facilities of Fosse Park and accessed by the public and private transport to Leicester City centre.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.