This executive five bedroom detached family home is set in a very popular location and close to local amenities. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. The extensive property briefly comprises: Porch, entrance hall, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, utility room, store room and downstairs WC. To the first floor there are five well proportioned bedrooms, wet room and a family bathroom. To the outside there is off road parking, integral drive through garage, workshop and a low maintenence garden to the rear.
uPVC double glazed windows and door to the front, further door giving access through to the entrance hall.
With access to the reception rooms, kitchen and stairs to the first floor. Features include central heating radiator and under stairs storage cupboard.
Central heating radiator, gas fire and double glazed bay window to front.
Gas fire and double glazed french doors leading to rear garden.
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, oven cooker, double glazed windows to rear aspect, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and open pantry.
Utility & Storage Room
With plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, fridge freezer, downstairs WC and door leading to rear garden. Store room with electrics and wall & base units.
First Floor Landing
With access to loft (Insulated and Boarded) and access to five bedrooms, wet room and bathroom.
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, radiator, double glazed bay window to front elevation.
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to rear elevation.
With radiator and double glazed window to front elevation.
Double bedroom with double glazed window to front elevation.
Double bedroom with double glazed window to rear elevation.
Family bathroom with panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin and wall mounted central heating boiler. This boiler only controls the heating & hot water in the extension.
With low flush WC, walk in shower, wash hand basin, radiator double glazed obscure window to rear.
To the front there is off road parking up to three cars and integral drive through garage with electrics, up and over garage door and separate side access. To the rear there is a low maintenence garden with fencing to borders and shed. Brick built workshop with window to the side, electrics and lighting. This lends itself to a multitude of uses from home office, gym, games room etc.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.