- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- no chain
Well presented two bedroom apartment set in the popular location of Braunstone Town with vast amount of amenities including Fosse Park Shopping Centre and Meridian Leisure Park. Property benefits from having Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises of: Communal entrance hallway with stairs to the second floor, reception hallway, open planned lounge/dining area, kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there are communal gardens, allocated parking and further visitor parking spaces
With single radiator, ceiling light point, fully fitted alarm and intercom system.
Open plan Lounge & Dining Area
With TV aerial point, ceiling light point, double radiator and two double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects.
Having a modern range of base and wall cupboard units, integrated oven, gas hob and extractor hood, stainless steel sink unit set into rolled edge work surfaces with complimenting tiled splash backs, wall mounted central heating boiler and ceiling light point.
With ceiling light point, single radiator and double glazed window.
With single radiator, ceiling light point and double glazed window.
A three piece suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with separate shower cubicle, part tiled walls, ceiling light point, single radiator and double glazed window.
The property has lawned communal gardens along with allocated parking space and further visitors parking spaces.
SERVICES – None of the services, fitting or appliances (if any) heating installations, plumbing or electrical systems have been tested by the selling agents, neither have the telephone or television points.
LOCAL AUTHORITY – Blaby District Council, Desford Road, Narborough, Leicester (Tel: 0116 2750555)
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.