- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This three bedroom semi detached property is offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN in a popular location and has accommodation comprising of, in brief, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas heating to radiators and a good size rear garden. Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Having door to front aspect, under stairs cupboard and radiator
Having uPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Having uPVC double glazed door to rear aspect and radiator.
Being fitted with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and partial tiled walls.
First Floor Landing:
Leading to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Double bedroom, having window to rear aspect and radiator.
Double bedroom, having window to front aspect and radiator.
Having window to front and radiator.
Being fitted with suite comprising, low level WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and radiator.
To the rear there’s a good size garden mainly laid to lawn with a decking area. To the front of the property there’s a driveway for off road parking up to three cars.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.