- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Off Road Parking
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
A two bedroom quarter house situated in a popular residential location. The property is offered with no upward chain and would be an ideal first time buy.
The property is approached via a path leading to the front door into the lounge. The lounge which has an electric heater, double glazed window to the front stairs to the first floor and doorway leading to the kitchen which has an integrated electric oven & hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, and double glazed door and window overlooking to the side.
The first floor accommodation is accessed from the landing with doors off to the master bedroom has a built in wardrobe, window to the front elevation and is a good size double room. Bedroom two has a electric heater and a window to the front elevation. The bathroom has a bath with shower over, W.C., wash hand basin and window to side elevation.
Externally there is allocated parking for one car to the side of the property and visitor parking to the front.
Leicester Forest East is on the western fringe of the city and is popular for its ease of access to the M1/M69 motorway network links with the park and ride facilities in close proximity. The area offers good local schooling, bus links to Leicester City Centre and is within easy distance of Fosse Park
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.