- Attractive Family Home
- Close to Local Schools
- Double Glazing
- downstairs WC
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- utility room
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
DRAFT DETAILS – WAITING FOR VENDOR APPROVAL
OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
An excellent opportunity to buy this charming family home boasting ample off road parking and set in a highly sought after location. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, utility room and downstairs WC. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a generous size garden to the rear and a driveway to the front.
ON THE GROUND FLOOR
The main entrance door leads into the hallway with stairs to the first-floor landing and doors left to right to the lounge and kitchen. To the lounge, there is a television point, wood effect laminate flooring, electric fireplace with surround and double glazed door leading to the rear garden and double glazed window to the front aspect. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units, storage cupboards and worktops. In addition, integrated oven and gas hob, tiled splashback, sink with drainer and mixer tap. There is also appliance space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for the washing machine. Double glazed window to the front and rear elevation and door leading to the utility room. The utility room has a range of wall and base units, a sink with a mixer tap, a combination boiler, a double glazed door to the garden and a door leading to the downstairs WC.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
The landing leads to three bedrooms and a family bathroom, with a double glazed window to the rear elevation and two storage cupboards. All three bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed windows. The family bathroom is fitted with a sanitary-ware suite comprising of fitted bath, low flush WC and wash hand basin. Additional features include tiled surrounds and vinyl flooring and a double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation.
To the rear garden, there is a patio area leading to a generous size lawned area with shrubs to borders and a shed. To the front aspect, there’s a driveway for off-road parking for up to four cars.
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all its excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
Proceed out of the city centre along the A47, onto the A5460 Narborough Road North which becomes Narborough Road. At the junction turn right onto Braunstone Lane then turn the 4th left onto Shakespeare Drive and then turn onto the 2nd left onto Wilnicott Road which the property can be seen on the left-hand side.
Blaby District Council, Council Offices, Desford Road, Narborough, Leicester, LE19 2EP. Council Tax Band B.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.