- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Ideal First Time Buyers Home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Offered With No Upward Chain
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Vincent’s pleased to offer this three bedroom semi-detached house situated in an established residential area of Braunstone. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout and comprises of hallway, lounge and kitchen. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Gardens both to the front and rear of the property. Viewing is highly recommended.
Door to front elevation, stairs leading to first-floor landing and radiator.
Double glazed windows to front and rear, storage cupboard, two radiators and television point.
With wall and base units, sink and drainer with swan mixer tap, space for appliances, gas central heating boiler, double glazed window to the rear and side. Door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading from the entrance hall.
Double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, space for wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, space for wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bath, wash hand basin, low-level w.c., radiator and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Gardens to the front and rear with gated side access.
Proceed out of Leicester on the A47 King Richards Road which in turn becomes Hinckley Road, close to Braunstone Leisure Centre take the left hand turning into Winstanley Drive and the property can be identified by a Vincent’s for sale board to the left-hand side.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.