- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Vincent’s is welcome to offer a three bedroom semi-detached family home in the popular area of Braunstone Town, the property comprises of: Entrance hall, lounge/dining room and fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. To the outside there is a front driveway, side access leading to a carport and lawned gardens to the rear.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Serving access to lounge, stairs rising to the first floor
Delightfully homely lounge featuring a double glazed window, central heating radiator and serving access to the kitchen with radiator and double glazed doors to the rear garden.
With range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, pantry, sink and drainer, integrated appliances oven cooker and four ring gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and door serving access to the carport.
With radiator, fitted wardrobes, and double glazed window to the front aspect.
With radiator, fitted wardrobes and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With radiator, fitted wardrobes and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Three piece suite comprises of corner bath with shower over, low cistern WC, wash hand basin and double glazed opaque window to the rear.
To the front there is a driveway for off road parking leading to carport, garage and rear garden with large patio area and lawned area
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
We understand this property is to be freehold.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.