- Close to Local Schools
- Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the potential of this home
- Gas central heating
- Local Amenities and Easy access to Motorways
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Opportunity to acquire a delightful three bedroom detached residence with gas central heating, double glazing and garage. Situated in a delightful location within a popular residential development this property is also well placed for respected schooling.
Property features include a well proportioned homely lounge/diner, conservatory, modern fitted kitchen, utility area and family shower room downstairs. First floor landing serves access to three well proportioned double bedrooms, family bathroom and a separate WC. There is a beautiful large garden to the rear aspect and off road parking for several car to the front and a single garage. FABULOUS!
Braunstone Town, well known for its popularity in terms of convenience for ease of access to the Leicester City centre with all it’s excellent amenities therein as well as to the M1/M69 motorway network for travel North, South and West, adjoining Fosse Park shopping centre and Meridian Business and Entertainment Parks. Within the immediate vicinity are a fine range of local amenities to include a wide range of quality bars, and restaurants, shopping for day to day needs, schooling and regular bus services to the aforementioned centre of employment.
- Money Laundering Regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Vincent's Estate Agents has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- Vincent's estate agents have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.